Featured Post

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I wil...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

How to lose weight! My journey through weightloss!

So I have always been big since I got married to the hubby. I has struggled with weight loss as I was diagnosed with Bradycardia which is a slow heart beat. Because of this I have to work twice as hard to lose the weight.. Now I used the HCG injections which kick started my metabolism and I lost 30 lbs and I have kept this off. Now I am using a low carb diet to loose the additional 40-50 lbs. that I want to loose before I try and get pregnant. so if I gain some weight I will be ok. So the cool thing about this low carb diet is that you can eat whatever you want if its below the carbs you are allowed. I feel this has been better than counting calories and you kind of eat all day!!! So to find the true carb amount take the carbs and minus the dietary fiber from the carbs and that gives you the true carb count. At 7amto 8 am I eat breakfast which is 25-30 grams of carbs, 9-10 am eat a snack of 10-15 grams of carbs, 12-1pm eat 30-35 grams of carbs, eat a snack of 10-15 grams of carbs around 2-3pm, around 5-6pm eat 30-45 grams of carbs for dinner, and then have a snack of 10 or less grams of carbs for another snack... I have done this before and lost 15 lbs in 2 weeks. I just started this 4 days ago and have already lost 5 lbs!!!!! I could not be happier. You also want to stay hydrated which is very important. You are supposed to drink half of your body weight in ounces. So if you weigh 200 lbs you should be drinking 100 ounces of water! At first its hard but then it gets easier. In the summer you are supposed to drink half your body weight of water plus an additional pint if the heat is over 70-80 degrees. You shouldn't have to exercise to lose weight on this diet.. However, when  you do work out it dramatically helps with the pounds coming off!! Just think about it for a second.. 5 lbs  of fat is like a 5 lb sack of potatoes!!  I am also doing a 30 day abs and squats challenge.. Holy crap I'm only on day 2 but my legs, ass, stomach, and everything in between is sore.. ill post before and after picks of my journey!! I am hoping to be down 40 lbs by April or may!!! Hopefully this helps and I would love to see your weight loss journey as well!! Have a fantabulous day and never give up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment