Featured Post

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I wil...

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

One big Happy Buggie Family!!!

As you all know I am the Buggie Queen..... not sand dune buggies but full fledge built for the mountain buggies. If there is no snow on the ground you bet that we will be out riding...during the day and night! Trust me.... there has been a lot  of wrecks.



We have hit into plenty of trees, gotten stuck, broke arm bars, tweeked the steering, batteries have blown up, roll overs.... this is just the risk we take and money we spend for the love of buggies!









Now my dad has been building buggies since he was a teen and of course he passed it on to his tom boy daughter! My very first buggie was a red box buggie. I drove that thing everywhere!! Well  I started off early because we were camping in the mountains for Easter and me and my cousin decided to go for a ride to the "roller coaster" hills... If you hauled ass, you could jump my buggie easily. WELL...... I had my foot to the floor and was going to jump going down the hill.... unfortunately there was a four wheeler that was coming up the hill as we were going down and well...... lets just say we hit head on an I ended up breaking my buggie... my dad was not to thrilled. But he fixed it and away I went again.















As I got older I grew out of my small buggie and my dad ended up builing a one of a kind mountain buggie!!  My fav part is that the gas tank is a beer Keg lol.. so redneck! :)  Still running right til today!

I met my hubby and he decided to build a buggie for us to ride! Built from the pan of a VW bug it was our dream machine, but neither one of our buggies had roll bars. Well my hubby sold our first buggie and upgraded to a sandrail which we turn into the fastest mountain buggie in the family.




We love our buggie!!! So much money, blood sweat and tears goes into these awesome machines! This is our buggie we have today.






















Next is the ugly bee lol.....My cousin's buggy. He recently rolled it this Easter and broke ribs...still running strong!!!


Next is the newbie of the family which is my cousin Randy's Baja bug... he is kind of a sissy when we get down to our night rides... he still has lots to learn.


Our whole life revolves around our love for buggies!! This is a tradition which will never die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment