Featured Post

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I wil...

Friday, January 8, 2016

57' Ford Ranchero

Okay,
So tomorrow is the big day!!! My mom and dad bought one of their dream cars! A pretty Ford Ranchero! Now originally we planned on re-building my dad's on 57 Fairlane, but after extensive examination it would cost way more  to re-build it. So my parent found  Ford Ranchero for a killer deal and almost in mint condition!! We get to go pick it up tomorrow and hopefully get it rebuilt by June which is the Rat Fink car show!! My all time favorite.  I will own one of these rat rods one day!!







 Last year we entered a Hudson into the car show. My dad's friend rebuilt this car from the ground up!! And of course my dad re-built the motor and now its a bad ass car!!.

 
This is my mom and dad and the hudson!!!!
 
 Hopefully we can get the Ranchero and my 76' Mustang 2 re-built before the next show.. My next dream car is a Rat rod! there is nothing more sexier than that!!!.... okay I got off subject.. haha... so stay tuned for the rebuild with the Ranchero and the Mustang! I wont forget to post pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment