Featured Post

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I wil...

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Trip To Wyoming!

Sorry I haven't posted a while! I've been busy getting ready for our snowmobiling trip to Wyoming! We just got back On Sunday and boy was it an interesting weekend. We had truck problems and some other problems but the main thing is that we made it home safe. Here are some videos and pictures of our trip.

Well......We got home from work on Thursday, loaded the sleds and headed for Salt Lake City. A good 2 hour drive from my house. ON the way we hadto drop off the hunting dog and load one more sled on the trailer and away to Slt lake we went!! We got to my cousin's house ate drank some and then hit the hay!
We woke up the next day at the ass crack of Dawn... NO not the ass crack of my husband "Don" haha but at 4:30 am.. And headed off to Wyoming! We ended up getting up there around 9:30 ish and we headed up to the canyon to go ride!! The mountains were so beautiful and green it was a haven for snowmobilers.
We goofed off and hit some pretty wicked hills! ! A few people got stuck including my hubby lol.. it was a great day!  Next day we took off up to the snowmobile hill climbs. . Every time i would put my phone down I would miss a good wreck! Oh I was mad! But it was fun watching. .and drinking a bit lol.. before we left we were tinkering with my cousins truck  and  lie and behold a moose comes trotting  down the road!  Best experience ever! !

No comments:

Post a Comment