Featured Post

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I wil...

Sunday, January 31, 2016

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I will  post every day what you need to do!! Are you up for the challenge?  Don't be discouraged! I know you can do this!! I need you to take before pictures and after pictures for your reference. Every 5 days I will post my progress pictures!! and you are more than welcome to do the same!! I would love to see everyone getting involved and taking this seriously!! I'm not gunna lie I struggle sometimes, but you are not going to see results over night. But let me tell you.. you will definitely feel it!!! Now get ready go slim down for summer!! NOW....Show me your damn GGRRRR FACE and lets KICK SOME ASS!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment