Featured Post

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I wil...

Wednesday, December 2, 2015


Hello everyone!!

Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Shanae, I am 23 ½ years old at this time. I am married to a crazy/funny Diesel Mechanic/coal miner for about 7 years now. J I live in a small country town where the only traffic on the roads are either a herd of sheep or a herd of cows, which is a pain in the hind quarters! But I use to live in the belly button of Utah where you could walk around the entire town within an hour ha-ha. I love anything that has to do with my family, hunting, outdoors, mud, big trucks, horses, four-wheelers, bikes and the most important thing…. mountain Buggies! I am a crazy Redneck that does not fear death and it always looking for the next adrenaline rush! So let’s jump into the craziness!

I wanted to tell you the reason why I am starting this blog, which I can already see is going to be a blast!!......... So, I have lots of crazy stories in my life that all my friends and family tell me I need to share my stories to the world, or better yet write a book.  There is just one problem, I do not have the time to sit down and write an entire book. Plus, I do not know if it is even possible to have a book that big. So, I am going to share my crazy stories with you, DIY projects, Redneck Décor, how to rebuild engines, snowmobiles; cars etc……everything you can imagine! J

No comments:

Post a Comment