Featured Post

LET'S DO THIS!!! 30 day AB and squats challenge!!!

Are you ready to flatten your tummy and get a nice booty going on? Well I challenge you to a 30 day AB and squats challenge with me!!! I wil...

Friday, January 8, 2016

The love of my life!!

Okay,

So I'm going to tell you about a love story.. I know its sappy shit but when you find the one true love in your life you cant help but want to tell the world... so.... My Hubby (Don) worked with my cousin at a diesel shop in Nephi, UT. He is from Cali and I'm not sure how the hell hw wound up in Levan UT... but he did.
    He was invited to go snowmobiling with my cousin and Brother. He had already headed up the canyon when me and my dad showed up and took off up the canyon. I came upon this man who was cutting off the top of his windshield and duck taping it.... my first thought was... hey seems redneck enough to me lol. We were introduced and we went for our ride. He hung around and went camping with the family with his (at the time) ugly turkey neck redhead he was dating lol. ( No joke... she had no chin all turkey neck!! lol). Any who ha... I love anything that has to do with the mountain and his whatchamacallit did not. So we started hanging out and going for four-wheeler rides and snowmobiling and we build this awesome friendship!! A few year down the road me Don and my cousin decided to go check out the Butch Cassidy cave in Riddix Canyon. I drove my four-wheeler and he and my cousin had their bikes. At this point we have thirsted and what not and apparently my dad seen this coming before anyone else did..... Well I was joking with Don and he decided to pick me up and throw me in a snow drift.... Well I had on a tank top, capris and flip flops and that shit was COLD!!!!!!

Time went on and we grew closer. He ended kicking this scum bag out of his house and from there we grew closer together.. We were up on the elk hunt and hanging out at camp.. my cousin was sneaking beers from her dads cooker cause she felt like she wanted to fit in lol.. well I caught Don off guard and asked if he would be my boyfriend and he agreed..






My parents always approved of Don and they always say he is the son they never had!! we dated for a few years and like a gentleman Don asked my parents for my hand in marriage! We were sitting on the couch watching TV and he said he had to use the bathroom.. which was nothing out of the normal. He comes back shuts the TV off and proposed! Of course I cried :)...and said yes lol.



 We were engaged for 2 years and once I graduate we got married on June 20th 2009! I rained on our wedding day and Don thought it wasn't going to happen as we were supposed to get married up the canyon... but the judge couldn't get up there lol and my mom was all about me not ruining my wedding dress! Needless to say we got married and started our wonderful life together.

We have now been married for almost 7 years and have been together for almost 11 years. A lot of people so not get the opportunity to find the love of their life or their true love.. I was fortunate enough to find my early!! And I love this man right til today!!







No comments:

Post a Comment